Daytona RV Park & Tropical Gardens, of South Daytona Florida
BOOK NOW FOR RACEWEEK AND BIKEWEEK 2015!
RATES FROM $89/NIGHT!
Get 20% off your first stay. Click here to print your coupon now! Please note, coupon
must be presented upon check-in to receive discount COUPON FOR 2 NIGHTS ONLY!.
DAILY RATES STARTING AT $29.50 + TAX (NON SEWER SITE) OR $39.50 + TAX (REGULAR SITE)
PLEASE NOTE: NO POOL IN THE PARK!
Daytona RV Park is a brand new RV resort located in South Daytona, Florida just minutes from the beach. We can accommodate any size RV, Bus, or Class A Coach, including trailer, in our RV Resort! This beautiful RV Resort is located within 10 minutes of many local attractions, including:
- "World's Most Famous Beach," Daytona Beach
- Daytona International Speedway, home to NASCAR Speed Week events like the Daytona 500, Coke Zero 400, and Rolex 24 hour endurance race, as well as many Bike Week and Biketoberfest events
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and Museum
- Fine dining at popular restaurants
- Fishing piers along the Halifax River and in the ocean
- Shopping at Volusia Mall and the Port Orange Pavilion
- And much more!
NEW! TIKI BAR!! NEW!
Daytona RV Park & Tropical Gardens is situated on 12 acres, close to many local attractions, yet offering a unique setting with palm trees and tropical plants for a more enjoyable and relaxing stay. Within 10 minutes, you will find restaurants, fishing piers, beautiful white sand beaches, and Bike week and Speed Week events in DAYTONA BEACH. Guests have access to barbecue areas to gather with friends. For more info about local attractions, CLICK HERE.
- VERY LARGE SITES: 30' x 70',many are, pull-through!
- Great location central to local area attractions
- Clean indoor showers and restrooms
- Clubhouse with games, puzzles, and meeting areas
- Laundry on-site
- Tiki bar
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE Basic TV service, digital service only
- FREE secure indoor storage for motorcycles, show cars,if space available.
Safe, convenient storage for your toys
LIMITED SPACE FOR STORAGE, PLEASE UNDERSTAND